Coursera and the University of Michigan are offering a five-course specialization in Applied Data Science with Python starting in September. The courses cost $79 each, and students who complete all coursework, including a capstone project, will receive a Certificate.
The courses, taught by U-M faculty members Christopher Brooks (SI), Kevyn Collins-Thompson (SI and EECS), Daniel Romero (SI and EECS) and VG Vinod Vydiswaran (Medical School and SI), are:
- Introduction to Data Science in Python
- Applied Plotting, Charting and Data Representation in Python
- Applied Machine Learning in Python
- Applied Text Mining in Python
- Applied Social Network Analysis in Python (Capstone project)
For more information, see the Coursera webpage.