- This event has passed.
Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
August 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A
JMP is an easy-to-use, standalone statistics and graphics software from SAS Institute. It includes comprehensive capabilities for every academic field, and its interactive point-and-click interface and linked analyses and graphics make it ideal for research and for use in statistics courses, from the introductory to the advanced levels. JMP runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also functions as an easy, point-and-click interface to SAS®, R, MATLAB and Excel.
Come and see how to use JMP for data visualization, analysis, and modeling with an emphasis on what’s new in our latest release, JMP 13.
Agenda: Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
Session 2: Data Analysis and Modeling with JMP
- Data analysis: Hypothesis Testing, confidence intervals, ANOVA
- Multivariate statistics: PCA, discriminant, clustering
- Regression analysis: linear regression and logistic regression, stepwise, validation, model selection
- Predictive modeling: classification and regression trees, neural networks, Logistic, Lasso, model comparison
- Analyzing unstructured text data
- Other analysis options upon request: time series, mixed models, and requested topics
- New features in JMP Pro 13