- This event has passed.
Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
August 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A
JMP is an easy-to-use, standalone statistics and graphics software from SAS Institute. It includes comprehensive capabilities for every academic field, and its interactive point-and-click interface and linked analyses and graphics make it ideal for research and for use in statistics courses, from the introductory to the advanced levels. JMP runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also functions as an easy, point-and-click interface to SAS®, R, MATLAB and Excel.
Come and see how to use JMP for data visualization, analysis, and modeling with an emphasis on what’s new in our latest release, JMP 13.
Agenda: Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
Session 1: Getting Started with JMP
- JMP basics: Menus, help, navigation and the JMP interface
- Data summary and graphics: Dynamic graphing with Graph Builder, geographic mapping, the Data Filter, Tabulate, Bubble Plot, and Scatterplots
- Basic data analysis using Distribution, Fit Y by X, and Fit Model
- JMP tips and tricks: Saving work, sharing your work, getting data into JMP
- Integration with SAS, R, MATLAB and Excel
- JMP Resources: Learning Library, webinars, books with JMP, teaching modules, calculators
Presenter: Mia Stephens JMP Academic Programs JMP Statistical Discovery Software