- This event has passed.
Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
June 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A
JMP is an easy-to-use, standalone statistics and graphics software from SAS Institute. It includes comprehensive capabilities for every academic field, and its interactive point-and-click interface and linked analyses and graphics make it ideal for research and for use in statistics courses, from the introductory to the advanced levels. JMP runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also functions as an easy, point-and-click interface to SAS®, R, MATLAB and Excel.
Come and see how to use JMP for data visualization, analysis, and modeling with an emphasis on what’s new in our latest release, JMP 13.
Agenda: Data Visualization, Analysis and Modeling with JMP Pro
- JMP basics: Menus, help, navigation and the JMP interface
- Data summary and graphics: Dynamic graphing with Graph Builder, geographic mapping, the Data Filter, Tabulate, Bubble Plot, and Scatterplots
- Data analysis: Univariate, bivariate, and multivariate analysis using Distribution, Fit Y by X, and Fit Model
- JMP tips and tricks: Saving work, sharing your work, getting data into JMP
- Predictive modeling: regression, classification and regression trees, neural networks, Logistic, Lasso, model comparison, text mining
- Integration with SAS, R, MATLAB, Excel, Python, SQL, and more
- Other analysis options upon request: DOE, multivariate statistics (PCA, discriminant, clustering) time series, mixed models, reliability, nonlinear modeling…
- JMP Resources: Learning Library, webinars, books with JMP, teaching modules, calculators
- New features in JMP 13
Presenter Mia Stephens, JMP Statistical Discovery Software