Statistics: A Review
September 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
A one-day, intensive review of common statistical methods of design, measurement analysis and presentation of scientific investigations. The workshop is designed for any scholar engaged in quantitative research. Statistics: A Review discusses answers to the following questions:
- What should we measure?
- What are the main design types; what are the comparative advantages of each?
- How are the sample sizes determined?
- What are the appropriate inference procedures?
- What do standard error, p-value and confidence level mean?
- What are some dangers we need to avoid?
- How should we display our results?
- What are the statistical software options?