Skip to main content
- CSCAR has developed a tool for performing randomizations in sequentially-enrolled trials.
- More information about GIS at the University of Michigan can be found at this link: http://www.lib.umich.edu/clark-library/gis-at-umich
- Midesktop provides access to several statistical software packages through your web browser.
- The ITS Statistics and Computation Service provides Linux servers outfitted with up-to-date versions of R, SAS, Stat/Transfer and Stata. CSCAR consultants can advise clients on the use of these packages in a command-line environment. If you are having trouble accessing these machines see here.
- Licensing and installation support for many technical software packages can be obtained from UM Information and Technology Services.
GIS and spatial statistics resources