Introduction to Stata
January 25, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A
- By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Work with Stata, including using Do-files and using the help system.
- Get data into Stata and manage your data files
- Establish familiarity with your data
- Clean the data to prepare it for analysis
- Check for basic errors in the data
- Generate new variables or manipulate existing variables
- Merge or reshape the data.
- Produce summary tables and descriptive statistics.
- Note: This is a full day workshop. To get the most out of it, please plan to stay for the entire class.
(Topics subject to change)